The term ‘Marcadis Singer PA’. ‘or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
5104 S West Shore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33611
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America.
Marcadis Singer PA uses specific procedures in the acceptance of new clients, and opening new cases and collections files. The use of this web site does not create an attorney client relationship between you and Marcadis Singer PA. All information submitted to Marcadis Singer PA will be reviewed, evaluated, and possibly accepted by Marcadis Singer PA. No action will be taken on the part of Marcadis Singer PA, nor will any legal relationship exist between you and Marcadis Singer PA until such time as both you and we agree to a fee structure for Marcadis Singer PA Services. There is no attorney-client relationship established by you submitting a claim on our website.
Should Marcadis Singer PA accept a legal matter or an account placed for collection, you will receive notification from us by mail, fax, or email, along with a confirmation of our fee agreement. If the fee agreement is not acceptible to you, it is your responsibility to immediately contact us. If you fail to contact us, we will assume that you have agreed to our fee structure.
By submitting a claim on our website, our acceptance of the claim, and your agreement to our fee structure, authorized Marcadis Singer PA to to act as your attorney in fact for purposes of accepting, negotiating and remitting payments on your claim received from the debtor or any third party. You agree that Marcadis Singer PA is entitled to a fee on all payments recieved, even if those payments are received directly by you, and not by Marcadis Singer PA.